Monitor and control your home from your smartphone. Includes a Hub and four easy-to-use sensors that allow you to receive notifications on your smartphone when events occur that are important to you. Create a Carephone Smart Home that automatically reacts to your unique preferences.
The Carephone Smart Home Sensor kit works by connecting the hub sensor to your WiFi and then adding the sensors, which is all done via the free app which has to be downloaded onto your smartphone or tablet.
This starter sensor kit is compatible with Android and IOS. It is simple to set up and use and the data it gives off really gives you a good idea of the the users home habits.
The sensor kit includes.
- Hub and power leads (temperature, humidity, noise, and light sensors)
- Movement sensor
- Door sensor
- Smoke alarm
- Smart button
This kit can enable you to do many things here are a few examples:
- Look back to see if a room has been above a certain temperature over the last day, week or month.
- Set to get an alert message if the temperature falls or goes above a certain temperature.
- Put the door sensor on the front door to see how many visitors a person is having.
- Set the smart button to send you a message if pressed so could act like an alarm or alert system.
- Set the smoke alarm to send you a message where ever you are as well as setting off the alarm.
- Set the movement alarm to send you a message if someone enters a room or look back to see how often someone has been in a room.